Internationally Designated Individuals

Before you can complete an Internationally Designated Member application, you must confirm that your international accounting body has an agreement with CPA Canada.

Find the current list of international accounting bodies that have Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRAs) and Reciprocal Membership Agreements (RMAs) with CPA Alberta and apply by visiting Internationally Trained Individuals.
Share this page