If your organization needs to fill a volunteer position, here is how you can post the opportunity for free:
- Visit employers.cpaalberta.ca and select Register in the top, right-hand corner.
- Follow the steps to create an account.
- Email JobBoard@cpaalberta.ca and request a standard listing credit and include a description of the volunteer opportunity.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the credit for a standard listing.
- Login to the employers.cpaalberta.ca and select + Advertise a Job (green button).
- In the posting, select Standard listing credit.
- Complete the posting.
- Save and publish your posting.
Opportunities become visible immediately once published, unless they are flagged by our system.
To view your post after it’s published, visit jobs.cpaalberta.ca/jobs
Please be aware that non-CPA Alberta members can register for the job board. We encourage you to verify a CPAs designation status when you receive applications or when you are ready to hire. You can verify a member here.
If your volunteer will be responsible for sign-off on and audit, review, compilation, and/or other regulated services, you should confirm that they are eligible to perform the work using the verify a member tool or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the job board, please email JobBoard@cpaalberta.ca.