Over the last 30 years, the Foundation has supported business and accounting education to ensure there are enough quality CPAs and business leaders to meet the current and future demands in Alberta.
This would not be possible without the support and contributions from our donors.
YOU can make a difference!
Other Ways to Donate
Send a cheque to:
CPA Education Foundation of Alberta
1900 TD Tower
10088 — 102 Avenue
Or call the CPA Education Foundation at 1.800.232.9406.
For more information on CPA Education Foundation programs, becoming a donor, or general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.424.7391 (toll free: 1.800.232.9406)
How can you contribute to the future of the accounting profession?
- Support the scholarships, awards and bursaries offered through the Foundation that assist high school, post-secondary and CPA students across the province;
- Sponsor case competitions, conferences, and guest lectures; and,
- Support funding to assist post-secondary institutions in delivering quality accounting education through operational support, professorships and teaching or research grants.
Why donate through the CPA Education Foundation?
The CPA Education Foundation encourages members, firms and the business community to direct their support of business education through the Foundation in order to:
- Provide a single point of contact for post-secondary institutions and the business community;
- Compile and leverage all donations to maximize recognition and influence of the Foundation and its generous donors; and,
- Facilitate the giving process by managing and administering donor funds according to their wishes and the needs of those they support