* Based on the results of your assessment, you may need to take additional prerequisite courses through CPA preparatory courses or from a recognized post-secondary institution.
** Once your program admission application is approved, your final step is to register for any PEP or preparatory courses you are required to complete, when registration opens for those courses. Log into My CPA Profile, select Program Admission, then select Module Registration.
One of the many benefits of creating a CPA profile is invitations to exclusive events and networking opportunities hosted by the profession.
Attend an information session
Information sessions provide details about the CPA program requirements as well as the enrollment process. To view upcoming information sessions, please visit: Events.
Fees and schedules
The CPA Western School of Business has information pertaining to fees and course schedules. For more information, please visit:
- For more information, please visit: CPA Western School of Business, or call. 1.866.420.2350.
- If you have questions or queries about applying to CPA PEP (including assessments, eligibility, prerequisites, and employment), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions or queries about enrolling in Core 1 (including transfers, withdrawals, schedule and key dates, accommodations, and evaluations), please email: email@example.com.
- Can't find what you are looking for? Speak with an advisor toll free at 1.800.232.9406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.