Cease a Professional Corporation

A member may cease or terminate his/her professional corporation (PC) at any time. To do so, written notification (including the name of the PC and the date of cessation) must be provided to the Registrar of CPA Alberta. Please email your request to cease your PC registration to profcorp@cpaalberta.ca.

PLEASE NOTE: Ceasing your professional corporation registration does not cease your professional accounting firm (PAF) registration. These are two separate processes. For more information on ceasing or de-registering your PAF with CPA Alberta, please click here.

Share this page