The Edmonton Chapter of CPAs holds monthly luncheon speaker events, as well as a variety of other engaging networking and professional development events throughout the year for CPAs in the local area. In addition, the Chapter hosts two marquee annual events, the Annual Chapter Night Out and Golf Tournament. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. We encourage you to get involved! Contact the Chapter directly at email@example.com.
Save the date for the upcoming 2019 Edmonton Chapter events!
- January 17, 2019 - Networking Evening
- February 20, 2019 - Dalibor Petrovic, Partner, Deloitte - The Sapient Organization
- March 20, 2019 - Cannabis Panel: Breakfast event at the Derrick Golf and Country Club
- April 17, 2019 - Cryptocurrencies with Dr. Michael Maier
- May 15, 2019 - Trail Blazers Panel
For a full listing of upcoming events, please visit the Member Events Calendar:
Professional Development (PD) Hours Notice
Credit for PD hours are not determined by CPA Alberta or the Chapter — you determine how much professional development you gain at each luncheon, based on your level of knowledge and the applicability to your current situation.