The Calgary Chapter of CPAs holds monthly luncheon speaker events, an annual golf tournament, as well as a variety of other engaging networking and professional development events throughout the year.
Elected officials are:
- Chair: Martin Gerlings CPA, CMA
- Vice-Chair: Leonard D'Silva CPA, CMA
- Treasurer: Jovita Gonzales CPA, CMA
- Secretary: Ram Chengkalath CPA, CA
- Secretary Alternate: Jeremy Voon
- Registration Lead: Sarah Chiu-Huang, CPA, CGA
- Communication: Shan Tariq, CPA
- Director at Large: Ashley Andrade, CPA
We encourage you to get involved! Contact the Chapter directly here.
Save the date for the below Calgary Chapter events!
For a full listing of upcoming events, please visit the Member Events Calendar:
Professional Development (PD) Hours Notice
Credit for PD hours are not determined by CPA Alberta or the Chapter — you determine how much professional development you gain at each luncheon, based on your level of knowledge and the applicability to your current situation.