CPA Alberta Tax Clinic Challenge
Combine your philanthropic spirit with your competitive edge and join the 2021 CPA Alberta Tax Clinic Challenge.
The challenge encourages professional accountants from all employment sectors to compete with their fellow professionals to see who can attend the most clinics. The best part is the more clinics you attend the more help those in need will receive.
How does the challenge work?
- You are automatically registered in the challenge when you complete your volunteer registration.
- Encourage your fellow accountants and accounting students in your firm or organization to take part in the program and challenge another firm or organization.
- The challenge covers the 2021 Tax Clinic season (March 1 to April 30, 2021).
- Winners are determined by the number of clinics they attend as reported by the agencies/ associations where they volunteered.
- At the individual level, volunteers who attend 3 or more clinics will automatically be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of three great prizes.
The Winning Categories:
Winners in each category will be posted on our website and in Daily Dividends as well as the CPA Alberta’s member magazine.
- Accounting Firm, 150+ Employees
- Accounting Firm, 25+ Employees
- Accounting Firm, less than 25 Employees
- Public Sector
Three individual prizes will be drawn from all of the names of volunteers who attend three or more tax clinics.
Benefits of Participating:
- Exposure and recognition on our website and in Daily Dividends, as well as CPA Alberta’s member magazine, for the winning teams.
- Personal fulfillment and the feeling of having made a difference.
For further details about the Tax Clinics Program, or for other information about the Tax Clinic Challenge, please contact email@example.com.