Alberta Annual Forum for Members in Industry
An information-packed PD Day dedicated to issues faced by CPAs in industry in Alberta. The Annual Forum for Members in Industry is designed to provide you with an opportunity to network with other CPAs in industry, stay current with emerging trends and changes in compliance and reporting standards, as well as, improve personal and leadership development skills.
The Annual Forum for Members in Industry will be held on Tuesday, November 20 in Calgary at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport and on Thursday, November 22 in Edmonton at the Fantasyland Hotel from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Click on the city where you wish to attend.
- Log in to the Professional Development Portal at http://www.cpaalberta.ca/Login.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button; this will open up the webpage and allow you to select the sessions you wish to attend.
- After you have made your selections, click the “Save Registration Details” button.
- Go into “View Cart” (which appears in the blue bar on the left) to complete your transaction.
To register by email, fill out the 2018 Annual Forum for Members in Industry Registration Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early bird price*: $550 + GST
Regular price: $630 + GST
Passport tickets: 7
*(if purchased 10 business days prior to session start date)