Unlike any conference CPA Alberta has hosted before. Break the stereotype and discover how CPAs are anything but boring!
This is not just a conference, but an experience. An interactive social event, in a casual brewery setting. Create connections and build community, while developing knowledge and skills inherent to brewing a thriving career.
- Kick the day off with an interactive and energetic keynote presentation, full of ideas and action items that will change how you think, behave, act, and communicate.
- Breakouts are replaced by engaging spark presentations—short, 20-minute sessions to ignite ideas and conversations.
- Challenge yourself. Take part in the Pitch Your Innovation competition! Pitch your real-world innovation idea in 5 minutes and 20 slides. The best pitch receives a $500 travel voucher!
- Continue the conversation. Stay and socialize at the Wild Rose Brewery after the main event has officially concluded. Get the weekend started with a bang!
Friday, October 18
Wild Rose Brewery
Dress Code: Business Casual (Jeans are acceptable)
11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Registration & Lunch
- Welcome & Keynote
- Spark Presentations
- Pitch Your Innovation Competition
- Stay and Socialize
Registration closes October 4.
Named one of Canada's 10 Notable Speakers by Ignite Magazine, Tina Varughese hosts the keynote presentation: Gen Zen: Communicate, Collaborate, and Cooperate in the Changing Workplace!
Passport tickets will not be applicable for this conference.
This conference may be eligible for up to 3 hours of professional development.