CPA Alberta Presents: The Innovation, Technology, and Accounting Conference
In an era of accelerated technological advancements, CPAs are well positioned to take the lead as a trusted advisor within their organizations and drive business decisions. The Innovation, Technology, and Accounting Conference is designed to explore new technologies within the accounting and finance world. Learn about successful implementations and discover how to translate knowledge into application.
Save the date
The Innovation, Technology, and Accounting Conference will be back in February 2022. The main conference takes place on February 15. Additional workshops take place in the morning and afternoon on February 16.
Virtual Conference features:
- Experience a dynamic online platform designed specifically to enhance your virtual experience.
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen to network with other delegates.
- Connect with speakers during the live Q&A using the conference app.
- Catch every piece of information! Once the conference is over, you can re-watch recorded sessions.
- The conference is eligible for up to 8 CPD hours, and each workshop is eligible for up to 3 CPD hours.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about the conference.