CPA Alberta Presents: The Innovation, Technology, and Accounting Conference
In an era of accelerated technological advancements, CPAs are well positioned to take the lead as a trusted advisor within their organizations and drive business decisions. The Innovation, Technology, and Accounting Conference is designed to explore new technologies within the accounting and finance world. Learn about successful implementations and discover how to translate knowledge into application.
Here is why you should attend:
- Gain actionable knowledge.
- Pinpoint the metrics and decipher the data that will propel your organization forward through the use of data analytics and leverage AI to streamline operations.
- Execute on better informed decisions backed by data and strategize more effectively to boost organizational resiliency, pivot disruptive factors, mitigate risks and manage business challenges from a calculated approach.
- Stay ahead of the curve in the technological evolution and sharpen your competitive advantage in the market place.
- Connect with other accounting professionals from distinct backgrounds and industries.
Join us February 7-8, 2021
We are busy planning the next, bigger, better rendition of the conference. Sign-up to be the first to know when registration opens.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the conference, are interested in presenting at the 2021 event, have topic suggestions or are seeking details on sponsorship opportunities.
Click here to view the highlights from the 2020 Innovation, Technology, and Accounting Conference held February 11-12 at the Westin Edmonton. We would also like to thank our generous sponsors.