CPAIPW provides insurance and other benefit programs to CPA firms, individuals and their spouses and students in Western Canada. It offers a full line of exclusive insurance products including term life up to $2 million, long-term disability up to $10,000/month, and critical illness coverage for heart disease, cancer, multiple sclerosis and other serious diseases.
Just for CPAs:
- Highly competitive rates
- Coverage independent of employment
- Benefit from group purchasing power
- Term life can be used as cost-effective mortgage insurance
- LTD policy holders have access to counseling services
- Plans for employees of CPA firms including extended health and dental benefits
- International coverage
- Customized home and tenant insurance (and Auto in Alberta)
Visit the CPAIPW website at www.cpaipw.ca for more information or to download an application form, or call 1.800.661.6430.