Meet dynamic Chartered Professional Accountants.
These dynamic professionals have used their CPA designation to accomplish impressive goals. Ashley is a travel enthusiast who has taken her career to heights she never thought possible. Scott, a lifetime gamer is able to combine his personal and professional passions at Electronic Arts (EA). Ako, an accomplished entrepreneur, is co-founder of Jermyn Street 1664, a high-end fashion retailer. Read more CPA profiles in the Capitalize magazine!
Chartered Professional Accountants are:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Accounting and finance specialists for businesses and not-for-profits
- Government officials
- Professionals at accounting firms
- Professors and researchers at universities and colleges
- Managers and executives (including CEOs, CFOs, etc.) in a variety of industries
What makes them stand out?
- They are strategic thinkers
- They possess strong leadership skills
- They think of innovative solutions to complex problems
- They steer companies towards business success
- They have three impressive letters after their name – CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant)
Get started on your journey and become a CPA High School Ambassador.