"The program is really easy to become involved with and the time commitment is quite minimal... I encourage anyone looking for a way to connect with CPAs and candidates to consider it."
– Marta Di Napoli CPA, CMA, Connector
The Connector Program introduces individuals seeking information and opportunities to well-connected local CPAs. We put the Participant, the person interested in making the connection, directly in touch with local members who volunteer as Connectors.
This program is open to CPAs, candidates, students in preparatory courses, as well as CPAs and candidates who are new to Canada and are interested in building their professional networks.
Commitment: 1-hour meeting with a brief follow-up (additional 1-hour commitments can be made)
- Connect participants to ideas, leads and information
- Impact and inspire future business leaders
- Share your experiences and knowledge
- Access new ideas and business concepts from a fresh perspective
- Learn about the local job market
- Increase your pool of contacts
- Gain knowledge about different career options in accounting
- Improve your networking and conversation skills
- Share your expertise and ideas
How it Works:
- The Participant and Connector will be introduced to each other based on shared professional interests and goals.
- The Participant and the Connector will meet for about an hour during a CPA Alberta networking event.
- At the meeting, the Connector will try and answer any questions the Participant might have about career options, industry outlooks, or professional resources.
- After the meeting, the Connector has the option to assist the Participant in other ways that are most suitable to the situation.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 780.424.7391 (toll free: 1.800.232.9406)
Download the Participant Toolkit or Connector Toolkit