Our mentorship and networking programs help current and future CPAs thrive and develop as business leaders.
"I truly believe that helping other people succeed is my own success. That makes my own success unlimited."
– Cecilia Chen CPA, CA, Mentor
This program helps you develop a mentoring relationship that can lead to insights, opportunities and improved skills. Note: If you are a CPA Candidate, please see the PER Mentorship Program below.
- Commitment: 12-24 hours of interaction over one year (in-person, phone and email)
- May be eligible for CPD hours
This program introduces individuals wishing to develop their network to well-connected local CPAs.
- Commitment: 1-hour meeting with a brief follow-up
- Discover insights, leads and information
Practical Experience Requirements (PER) Mentorship Program
The PER Mentorship Program is the mandatory program for CPA Candidates to meet their practical experience requirements.
Download the Mentorship and Networking Programs brochure