Alberta Annual Forum for Members in Industry
Join your colleagues for an information-packed conference focused on issues faced by Chartered Professional Accountants in industry! This conference is designed to provide you with an opportunity to network with others in industry and stay current with emerging trends, changes in compliance and reporting standards as well as personal development skills.
Who Should Attend
CPAs in Industry
How to register:
- Click one of the registration buttons below.
- Log in to the Professional Development Portal.
- Search seminar code 01464.
- Click on “Summary, Fees and Registration” for the session you wish to attend, either Calgary or Edmonton.
- Select the “Add to Cart” button; this will open the web page and allow you to select your concurrent sessions.
- If the item is not added to the shopping cart, the system will display a red circle with a line through it, and not allow you to select any of the options. (There is an add to cart button on this web page as well, so you can add it if you forgot).
- After you have made your selections press the “Save Registration Details” button.
- Go into “View Cart” (which appears in the blue bar on the left) to complete your transaction with your payment details, and complete the check-out process.
November 21, 2017
November 23, 2017