Registration Process and Payment Method
All registrations must be accompanied with full payment. Registrations submitted with cheque-to-follow will not be processed until the cheque is received. Confirmation letters are sent upon completion of registration if registrations are received manually. For online registrations, you are advised to print the screen information when your registration is completed. If you register online, a message indicating that you are successfully registered will be displayed and it is recommended to print this confirmation of registration. If you do not receive this message, you are not registered.
Due to pre-seminar requirements and limited spaces, registrations must be confirmed no less than 95 days prior to the program start date. If you wish to register after this date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Registrants are advised to keep a copy of their initial registration as a reference and if they have not received a confirmation, should contact CPA Alberta to verify their confirmed seating withn five business days of submitting their registration form and payment. The registration form is not a confirmation of enrollment.
Please Note: Refunds cannot be provided for failure to receive a confirmation, so if you do not receive a confirmation, please email email@example.com.
All Executive Leadership Programs are Passport Invalid.
Cancellations, Substitutions & No-Shows
To make changes or to cancel your registration, a written request must be received by the CPA Alberta within the time frames below.
Cancellation of Registration
CPA Alberta will issue refunds for cancellation requests in writing based on the following:
- More than 95 days before the program start date: A refund less $200 (+ GST) will be granted upon receipt of written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 60-95 days before the program start date: A refund less $2,000 (+ GST) will be granted upon receipt of written notification to email@example.com.
- Less than sixty 60 days: No Refund. Full program fees apply.
Participant Substitution occurs when one person substitutes for another person to attend the program. Participant Substitution for the Executive Leadership Programs must be received in writing 30 days before the start of the program. Participant Substitutions are not permitted less than 30 days before the program start date due to pre-program requirements.
'No-Shows' are registrants who do not attend the program for which they are registered. No refund, credit, partial or full will be given to 'No-Shows' regardless of method of payment.
Transfers & Program Changes
CPA Alberta will grant a one-time transfer from one ELP offering to another, providing the following criteria have been met, and space in the desired program is available.
One-time transfers will be allowed, on condition of the following:
- More than 95 days before the program start date: A transfer will be completed following the payment of a $200 (+ GST) administration fee, with written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 60-95 days before the program start date: A transfer less $2,000 (+ GST) will be granted upon receipt of written notification to email@example.com. The $2,000 (+ GST) must be re-submitted to CPA Alberta to ensure registration in the other program.
- Less than 60 days: No transfer will be processed or approved.
Additional fees may apply if the program fees have increased or a different program is selected.