“The Controllership course covers skills that need to be learned in order to succeed as a leader. It provides
the opportunity to practice these skills and links those skills to increasing value in the organization.”
—Tanis McIntosh, Nal Resources
The Controllership Program
In today’s business environment, controllers must add value to their organizations by balancing core financial responsibilities with strong leadership abilities. The Controllership Program is designed to give you the leadership tools you need to add value to your company.
Who Should Attend
The program is ideal for individuals currently employed as controllers, or aspiring to the role, who want to make a difference and have a leadership influence beyond their financial expertise.
Topics Will Be Drawn From:
- 21st Century Controllership
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Process-based Problem Solving
- Power of Teams
- Business Ethics
- Negotiation for Optimal Results
- Optimal Leadership Mindset
- Optimizing Personal Performance
- People Skills & Business Politics
- Risk Essentials for Controllers
- Leading Successful Change
- Mastering Energy, Attention & Action:
- Visioning & Branding
- Continuous Professional Development Planning
A one-hour session during the program and one telephone follow-up are provided for your professional and personal growth.
$7,400 + GST - NEW:
Accommodations and select meals are now included in the Program fee.
Thank you to everyone who attended! Please check back for details about the 2017 program (to be held in November).