CPA Alberta offers a flexible approach to partnering with you to design learning solutions that are aligned with your unique requirements.
Organizations looking to supplement their existing training programs should consider the Customized Training Program. CPA Alberta can tailor a seminar to fit your organization’s needs! We will draw on our network of instructors to cover the topics you need, from technical to professional skills. You select your own meeting facilities, arrange a time and an audience, and we will help organize the rest.
“With seminars being held in-house, everybody was comfortable asking questions and making comments. The material was presented to make it relevant specifically to how we do things and the company as a whole."
– Past participant
Flexible, customized and entirely confidential, Customized Training provides the most relevant and practical learning opportunity for your organization. This is a cost-effective and flexible approach which provides training to individuals looking for high-quality education while increasing staff productivity and maintaining professional expertise.
Customized training gives your staff the opportunity to:
- Learn together as a team
- Have more interaction with the instructor
- Ask questions and get answers about issues that directly affect your bottom line
- Learn more about your business from peers
- Build strong internal networks
Meanwhile, employers benefit from being able to:
- Have the same high quality seminars but in the privacy of your organization
- Offer training based on the characteristics of your business
- Save money on travel expenses for your attendees
- Save time by scheduling when it’s convenient for you
- Supplement to existing training programs
- Get a customized seminar to fit the specific needs of the organization
The fee is based upon the seminar chosen and the number of participants. Instructor travels costs are additional to that amount.
Customized Training is Passport Invalid
For more information or to discuss a way to bring Customized Training to your organization, contact Kathryn Peartree at 780.424.7391 or 1.800.232.9406, or by email: email@example.com.