The Fellow of Chartered Professional Accountants (FCPA) will be granted to those members who have rendered exceptional service to the profession or whose achievements in their careers, the community, or in the profession have earned them distinction and brought honour to the profession.
- The CPA must be a member in good standing of CPA Alberta.
- There is no minimum requirement of membership before being eligible for nomination.
- The individual will have demonstrated exceptional leadership, performance and made remarkable contributions in one, or all three areas of activity:
- Professional career
- Volunteer commitment to the accounting profession
- Volunteer contribution to professional, community, or charitable organizations
- Members who reside outside the province may be considered for fellowship if they:
- Have made contributions relevant to the Alberta CPA profession or community
- Have given exceptional service to the Canadian or international CPA profession
- FCPAs are not granted posthumously.
View sample support documentation for Fellows of the Chartered Professional Accountants (FCPA).