The CPA Advantage Program For Employers offers a strategic partnership with one of our most valuable stakeholders – our employers.
These alliances help CPA Alberta share information about
the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation and offer valuable
incentives for our employers.
By taking part in the CPA Advantage Program for Employers, your company benefits by:
- Online exposure, including company profile and logo
- Discounted job postings on the CPA Alberta Job Board
- Preferred pricing at Meet Your Employer, a career event for post-secondary students
- Recruitment opportunities and corporate profiling through attending post-secondary student events
- Opportunities to attend professional development events and to host in-house professional development sessions
- Onsite lunch and learn information session about the CPA designation
- Career services such as diversity advising
- Support and guidance to help your employees earn their CPA Practical Experience Requirements
- Exposure to over 28,000 CPAs and potential candidates via our social media, online newsletters and CPA Alberta events
What our partners are saying about the Advantage Program:
"WorleyParsonsCord Ltd. has had a great experience with the CPA Employer Advantage Program. We love being informed of upcoming networking and recruitment events and feel that the business development officers have our best interests in mind. They continually follow up with us regarding any changes to the program and offer a variety of lunch and learn opportunities for our current employees. Great experience so far, and will continue to stay in this program in the near future."
– Navi Chatha, BComm
Recruitment Team Lead, WorleyParsonsCord Operations, WorleyParsons Canada
"The Advantage Program allows us to participate in various events and connect with post-secondary
students who could be potential employees. It allows us to provide information about our organization and what we have to offer."
– Benedict Dye CPA, CGA
Director, Financial Administrative Operations, Government of Alberta
To sign up or learn more, please contact email@example.com.